Sunday, February 24, 2008
Best of Friends.
We have been so blessed while being out in Iowa to have some of dearest friends live right by us. Dallin can walk out the door and find 5 of his best of friends in his back yard. They love to have friends over and I think that it's helped all of us wives to be able to hang out or trade off kids for all of those husband-less days. They got this cute table from Grandma Kimball for Christmas and as you can see....it's a hit. Anytime Kenna sees me go in the Kitchen and sees me getting something out of the fridge or cupboard, she goes and sits down and waits.
Above is snack time with Jocelyn and Lexie and below is snack time with cousins Lydia and Isaac.
One night, Marianne, Molly and I got together for a little pot-luck dinner because all of our Husbands were going to be gone all day and not get home until after dinner. We were trying to get everything ready for dinner and the kids were going crazy. I put on a movie just to help get dinner on the table. All of the kids sat on the couch and watched. We were all in the kitchen when we looked out and saw this. Isaac appartently loves ears and will rub his own or anyone elses, especially when he's tired. Well..if you look closely, he is rubbing Jocelyn's earlobe and by the looks of it, she loves it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am not a nurse, still doing the CNA unit clerk stuff honestly I don't think I will ever be done! How much longer does Denny have?
Darling kids! I can't believe how big Kenna is getting (maybe I shouldn't say that after yesterday's conversation :) ). I like Denny's countdown. I'm going to get one. Denny has a cute countdown... Dallin has a cute counter... Kenna has a cute counter...
Denny...This is Kristy Guzman (Peterson) Remember me? We worked together at Modus on Handspring. I married Pierre. Stefanie (my old roommate whom Luke used to like at Pinnacle) sent me your link. Too funny!! Looks like your family is doing good. Drop a note if you can. Take care.
Hey guys! Your kids are getting so big I can't believe it!! I here your headed back this way and we're just going to miss you. We're headed north. I'm loving this blog thing as a way to keep in touch!
Post a Comment